Weekly Weight Loss Week 10

This week I lost another pound! I reached my first stone and I have to say that I feel so much better.

To celebrate my weight loss, I went out and bought a new dress - well, my husband bought me a new dress for a wedding that we are going to next week. It felt great to walk around stores and try on new clothes but being able to opt for a smaller size than I could just five months ago after having my daughter. I even managed to pick dresses that were just slightly bigger than I used to fit in and ended up with a size 12! The same size that I was before having my baby! That surprised me even more and definitely put a smile on my face.

What Did I Do Differently?

Nothing different this week. Remember last week when I said that I don't fix something that isn't broken? Well, I'm definitely not changing this. I will keep going until I stop losing weight - which I know I will do at some point as I'm bound to hit a plateo. But, I'm ready for that whenever it happens and know changes that I can make.

What Will I Do This Week?

The same thing that I have been doing the last 10 weeks - yes, 10 weeks already! I will keep sticking to the plan and tracking, although I've been a little slack with tracking this week and need to get back on it. I've been walking around more and earned 4 activity ProPoints so far this week. I'm planning on the Wii Fit and Zumba getting out again this weekend when I have a spare minute.

I'm not going to make my goal of a stone and half off my Christmas but I'm very happy with getting to my stone mark. I also have just one more stone to go until I'm at my pre-pregnancy weight and then I can concentrate on getting to my goal weight, whatever I choose that to be.

My new goal is to lose 6lb, which will get me to my 10% goal. I'm hoping I don't put on too much at Christmas and New Year and will get this over the next six weeks, which will get me to 15th Jan 2013 (I can't believe this year has gone so quickly!). Wish me luck!

How have you been doing with your weight loss? Are you on your way to goal? Don't worry if you're struggling; maybe you can let me know and I'll see if I can give you some tips to help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Problems with Crash Diets

100 Day Challenge Day 28: Staying In Control on a Busy Day

Halloween Party Ideas to Lose Weight