Weekly Weight Loss Week 17

This week I lost another 1.5lbs. I was happy with that, considering I kept feeling like I was losing track of the week and wasn't eating enough! I've really found that I have to eat to lose weight - starving myself honestly doesn't help me (or you!) lose weight at all, let along healthily.

What Did I Do This Week?

The same as every other week. I kept track, even though I felt like I was always behind, and made sure I knew how much I ate and whether I was behind on propoints. I also made sure I got in plenty of Healthy and Filling foods; ones that keep you feeling fuller for longer.

What Will I Do This Week?

This week has been difficult so far. I was away for a wedding and struggled with keeping track of my points or planning to eat healthily. I've tried the best that I can but had to overestimate in places. It's not an excuse to not track but it has definitely made it difficult. We'll see on Tuesday as to how badly I've really done. At the moment, I am just trying to stay on track and get in enough activity to counter any overeating that I did during the few days away.

Do You Need Help Losing Weight?

I've recently released a weight loss eBook called "30 Daily Tips to Lose Weight". These tips have all been tried and tested by me and I can guarantee they work - as long as you are willing to put the effort in. The tips help you change your habits slowly, which means you're more likely to stick to the plan. If you'd like a copy, please check out Amazon:

For US readers, please click here.
For UK readers, please click here.

Good luck with losing weight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Problems with Crash Diets

100 Day Challenge Day 28: Staying In Control on a Busy Day

Halloween Party Ideas to Lose Weight