Weekly Weight Loss Week 27

This week I lost 1.5lbs! Not the 2lbs goal I was aiming for but it's still 1.5lb off!

I think I knew I was going to be 1/2lb off -- every time I have a major goal, I'm 1/2lb off.

What I Did This Week

I tracked. I tracked every little thing that I ate. I usually have a takeaway at the weekend and decide that's my weekly propoints used but I found out this weekend that it isn't the case -- I usually only use half of the points that I think I do!

I have found that I have to eat all my propoints if I want to lose weight. I don't mind since it means that I get to eat everything that I want but my slower weight loss has been because I've been overestimating my points too much!

What Will I Do This Week

This week is going to be a relatively difficult one. It's my sister's 21st and I'm staying at my parents for a couple of days. I don't tend to eat well when I'm at my parents and my sister is having a buffet so I've really got to track everything and really think about the food I eat and the drinks I have.

I am looking after Kathryn the whole time though so I'll have a great excuse of not being able to drink to make sure she's okay. I may even have to leave early because she's too tired to enjoy the night. We'll see...

I'm not going to stop myself from having fun but I really want to lose weight (and I'm 2.5lbs away from my next silver seven) so I'm going to be as good as I can.

How is your weight loss going? I hope it's going as well as mine. If it isn't, feel free to share your annoyance and disappointment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Problems with Crash Diets

100 Day Challenge Day 28: Staying In Control on a Busy Day

Halloween Party Ideas to Lose Weight