Weekly Weight Loss Week 30



This week I lost 1/2lb.

I did hope for more but I can understand why I ‘only’ lost the 1/2lb – I didn’t eat enough.

My excuse? Actually, for once it is a genuine excuse: my wisdom tooth is growing into my cheek and for the last week has been really hurting and cutting further into the cheek. I should have it checked out but it only plays up every now and then.

However, the pain meant that I ate very little. With Weight Watchers, everyone is meant to eat a minimum of 26 per day and I couldn’t even reach that most days.

I’m very happy that I lost 1/2lb with all that in mind.

What Will I Do This Week?

My tooth has stopped hurting and the cut in my cheek is healing so I can get back to eating normally. Hopefully this week I’ll lose a pound to reach my Silver Seven target.

I’m going to keep doing everything I have, including tracking and activity. Now that the sun is out more, I’m going to get out with Kathryn in the buggy more. I’m also going to look at a few exercise classes in the area since I really want to get some more activity in on a night. There’s Zumba and Metafit that I’m interested in on a Monday and Tuesday night…I’ve just got to hope that hubby has the evenings free to watch after madam!

How has your weight loss been? I hope you’ve met your targets. Maybe you’ve had problems like me this week. Feel free to share – support is really important when losing weight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Problems with Crash Diets

100 Day Challenge Day 28: Staying In Control on a Busy Day

Halloween Party Ideas to Lose Weight