Weekly Weight Loss Weeks 56 and 57

Over the last two weeks, I've lost two pound in total--a steady one pound each week. It's been a busy fortnight for me, which is why I missed out on posting last week's weight loss results (I did on Bubblews too). I know it shouldn't be an excuse but there are times that life just gets in the way.

I've learnt a lot over the two weeks: mainly that I can have a busy life and still lose weight. I don't have to give into the cravings and do make healthy decisions, as long as they are in the house. It would have been really easy for me to give in and eat the sweets, chocolates and crisps in the house or order takeout every night but I decided to make good decisions.

Here is the full post about my fortnight weight loss:

http://www.bubblews.com/news/1673664-weekly-weight-loss-week-56-and-57

I hope you're weight loss is still on track. Mine is with three pound to go in three weeks. It's going to be a close one but I'm really excited. I can't believe how close goal is right now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Problems with Crash Diets

100 Day Challenge Day 28: Staying In Control on a Busy Day

Halloween Party Ideas to Lose Weight