100 Day Challenge Day 14: A BBQ in the Sun



The sun is shining. Yesterday was gorgeous and a great day 14 on the 100 Day Challenge. Tracking definitely wasn’t a problem and staying within the daily pro points allowance was also exceptionally easy (I wish today was!).

We opted for a BBQ lunch. I know what you’re thinking: that’s going to be high. The good news is that BBQs can be one of the lowest pointed options. You see, we skipped the bread and opted for steaks and skewers. In the end, it was a 7 pro point lunch and I was fully satisfied; didn’t even want a yogurt afterwards.

I finished on 25 pro points, so one less than my dailies. I considered eating a marshmallow just to give me that one extra point, but I just couldn’t by the end of the day. 

With some careful planning and smart choices it is possible to stick to 26 daily pro points and not feel like you’re starving yourself. Of course, there are days that you just need to eat and one of those days has been like that for me. I’ve already almost finished my 26 so will be in the remaining 19 weekly pro points that I have left for dinner.

Unfortunately yesterday I didn’t have time to do any exercise. At the moment, I just have one activity pro point, compared to the 10 or 11 that I gained last week. That’s just from Sunday’s running around like a headless chicken and having a very bad day. I’m hoping to get a few more activity points tomorrow when I get to hit the gym for an hour or so.

How is the 100 Day Challenge going for you? I look forward to the weigh in on Saturday as I really feel like I deserve a loss this week.



What will I do if I don’t get a weight loss this Saturday? Well, I’m not going to let it get me too down. The important thing is that I’m eating healthier than I have in the past few months. I’m also going to take some advice I’ve been giving my Weight Watchers members about where we want to be in nine weeks time (it’s nine weeks until the schools break up in Scotland). I would like to be nine pounds lighter, so that’s 1lb a week for me. That will be perfect.

Where do you want to be in nine weeks? Will your 100 Day Challenge help you do that?
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Problems with Crash Diets

100 Day Challenge Day 28: Staying In Control on a Busy Day

Halloween Party Ideas to Lose Weight