100 Day Challenge Day 15: The Weeklies Are Gone!



Yesterday wasn’t an easy day on the 100 Day Challenge. Tracking wise it was good, but making good decisions wasn’t easy. By the end of the day, I’d finished all my weekly pro points, so I have none left for tonight. I do, however, have five activity pro points if I really want them.

There was a lot of chocolate and crisps yesterday as I ate on the go. Despite it not being as busy as last Thursday, I just wasn’t as well planned and just had a bad day overall mood wise. I knew I had the points and made sure I was still within my allowance before I gave in. Unfortunately for me my favorite chocolate is one of the worst when it comes to pro points allowance.

Dinner wasn’t as low in pro points as I expected it to be either. We opted against the salad and had fajita wraps instead. I love them, I really do, but they aren’t as good in pro points as a plain old salad. Again, I knew the pro points going in and made sure I had the allowance before I enjoyed them.

Where have these activity pro points come from? Well, Wednesday it turns out that I earned two pro points from all the walking around that I did. I did over 6,000 steps, which doesn’t sound like a lot but is for me. Yesterday I earned another two, mainly from the decision to walk to nursery to pick my daughter up, rather than taking the car. The class finished a little earlier than normal, which meant I got home between the classes sooner.

Today I am making better decisions. I was going to walk my daughter to nursery again, but had tantrums throughout the morning so the car it had to be. I am planning on walking to pick her up, though. The sun is out and it’s only right to enjoy it while I can.

I’m not sure how much I’m looking forward to weigh in tomorrow though, now. I didn’t manage to get to the gym today, either, because of paperwork, so I’m a little lethargic and haven’t got as many activity pro points as I’d like. I’m only sitting on five right now whereas this time last week I was up to 11. But there’s nothing I can do to change the week that’s past. I can just keep going with my 100 Day Challenge.

How are you doing with your journey and your challenge? Feel free to share your 100 Day Challenge blog posts because I’d love to read them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Problems with Crash Diets

100 Day Challenge Day 28: Staying In Control on a Busy Day

Halloween Party Ideas to Lose Weight