100 Day Challenge Day 22: Another 26 Day



Thursday was another day where I stuck to my 26 daily pro points, and I’m pleased with myself for that. The 100 Day Challenge isn’t easy, but it is making me think twice about what I eat and what I don’t. I just don’t want to go over those points so I really do lose weight.

Yesterday wasn’t very easy with covering two classes, but I made it work. I’ve gotten used to how to make it work. It was my last cover class on a Thursday though for a while, and I am sad about that. I’ve really enjoyed it and meeting the people there. It’s a class that I would love to be my own.

But part of me is happy to get my Thursdays back to myself. Not that next Thursday is going to be any quieter with already lots of things piling up in the day as the first Thursday I’ve had free in a long time!

I’m not sure whether I met any of my FitBit targets yesterday because I was a tube and forgot to put my FitBit on! Oops! I really hate when that happens, but never mind.

Today, I’ve managed to get swimming for 20 minutes at least. It’s better than nothing and I’m looking forward to getting back into more of a routine.

So, I have 19 weekly pro points left for today just in case I go over. I’m not certain what the scales will say tomorrow, though. I don’t feel like I’ve lost weight.

Comments

  1. It's nice to have some spare time soemtimes. I got a fit bit recently and have been amazed to find how much I can walk in a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are inspiring me to get my own fitness blog going again! I've had a few health and physical challenges that have interfered with keeping a regular exercise routine going, but now that spring is finally really here in Maine, I would like to get back into getting some fresh air and exercising.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! I hope you reach your goal:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Problems with Crash Diets

100 Day Challenge Day 28: Staying In Control on a Busy Day

Halloween Party Ideas to Lose Weight