100 Day Challenge Day 44: Somehow the Scales Were Good



I’m not sure how I managed it but I lost a pound this week. Yes, really! I was as surprised as most of you will be reading this.

It wasn’t an easy week on the 100 Day Challenge. Within two days of the week starting, I’d completely blown all my allowance. I then felt really hungry and had to stick to the filling and healthy foods. Maybe yesterday’s trial of a filling and healthy day helped. I certainly felt fuller throughout the day, and it felt good not to have to feel bad about snacking.

Luckily, the filling and healthy food list is all food that I really love. It’s things like fish, chicken and vegetables. I’m allowed my seafood sticks and brown pasta and rice. Eggs are also allowed, which was great when I really craved a egg butty yesterday for breakfast.

The only downside is that Weetabix isn’t on the filling and healthy list. That’s my favorite cereal. Also, my yogurts aren’t, but I can deal with that when they’re only 2 pro points. It’s worth spending my weekly allowance on them.

My plan for this week is another week on filling and healthy in the most part. My mum is coming to visit today, so that’s going to make it a little harder but my husband has already pulled out the pork to have a roast dinner tonight rather than tomorrow. My husband is also away on Sunday and my mum goes back home then, so I’ll have a bit more control as I usually do during the week.

How is your 100 Day Challenge going? I hope you’ve had a good week at the scales.

Comments

  1. It is a hard journey to take, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on losing a pound this week - and best of luck as you carry on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On Weight Watchers maintenance, I had a couple of not so good days - stress eating, my big challenge, conquered me. And there was the breakfast meeting at work with the breakfast pizza. Very little willpower. But next week is another week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your weight loss - every pound counts! Since I'm currently recuperating from surgery, I'm dependent on my hubby to prepare meals, so I'm not going to be too fussy if he wants to do something quick and easy, instead of time-consuming, like I would normally do if I had use of both hands.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Problems with Crash Diets

100 Day Challenge Day 28: Staying In Control on a Busy Day

Halloween Party Ideas to Lose Weight